- Designed in Sweden, made in Europe
- 100% cotton cover
- Age Recommendation: Stage 2, 9-36+ months
- Exterior Dimensions: 48″ (121.9 cm) L x 24″ (60.96 cm) W
- Interior Dimensions: approx. 34″ (86.4 cm) L x 12″ (30.5 cm) W
Safety Testing and Certification:
- Designed and tested for durability to help withstand curious babies (16 CFR 1500)
- All docks are air permeable (British Standard 4578)
- Pad and tube are tested for firmness (BS 4578, ASTM D3574)
- Meets or exceeds children’s product general safety regulations (US CPSIA 2008)
- World-leading testing for harmful substances (Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I)
- Additional testing for the presence of harmful phthalates and heavy metals
- Tested for toxins in packaging to be environmentally-friendly
- Tested for flammability safety (16 CFR 1632)
- All docks are tested to stringent UK flammability regulations (British Standard 4578)
- Tested to more than 10 standards for fabric performance, including seam strength and fabric burst strength
- Tested to 6 colourfastness tests, including saliva, dry rubbing, and wet rubbing
- Tested for durability against holes and tears as a result of teething babies.
- Each piece of the dock is washable, care instructions are below for each piece (for more detailed instructions please refer to the label sewn into your dock cover). We do not recommend using bleach on any part of your dock - stain remover is preferred.
- Outer Cover: Machine wash in warm water inside a garment bag and hang to air dry (to help avoid colour bleeding for covers with prints, be sure to immediately hang to dry after machine cycle is finished and ensure there are no folds or overlapping when drying). Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Pad: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Inner Sleeve: Machine wash in cold water and hang to air dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Inner Tube: The tube rarely needs washing, shaking and ventilating are usually enough. If washing the tube, machine wash in hot water inside a garment bag and then tumble dry on low heat only. You can shake or fluff to redistribute the filling as necessary. If still damp, lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.